Yale IA-330 15pc Sync Smart Home Alarm with x4 Motion Sensors and x4 Window/Door Sensors
Free Shipping & Returns
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Estimated delivery time of 4 business days
The Sync Alarm works with Philips Hue, Google Assistant and Alexa, to combine lights, sound and voice creating an ultimate security deterrent. Arm or disarm your alarm with just your voice, and if paired with your Philips Hue, your lights around the home will flash red providing extra visual deterrent.
The enhanced 200m range allows you to protect all areas of your property, including your sheds and garages, and the kit can be expanded with up to 40 wire-free accessories for the ultimate wire-free DIY solution for any home.
Yale Home App
The Yale Home app allows for up to 50 users and gives you full control to your Sync Smart Home Alarm and connected devices.
No long term commitments or fees. Be free to take the kit with you when you move.
The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you are leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and notifications when your alarm is triggered. You’ll always be in the know through your smartphone or smart watch.
Winner of the Security & Safety Product of the Year in 2019 DIY Week Awards, the Yale IA-330 Sync Smart Home Alarm Family Kit puts you firmly in control, giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected by 180 years of security expertise.
- 1 x Panic Button
- 4 x AC-PIR (Motion Detectors)
- 4 x AC-DC (Door & Window Contact Sensors)
- 2 x Key Fobs
- 1 x Keypad Control Panel
- 1 x Smart Hub
- 1 x Dummy Siren
- 1 x Outdoor Siren Box
- Pack Includes
- Geo-Location Functionality: Reminds you to set your alarm when you leave
- Real Time Notifications: See who’s home first with real-time notifications and alerts
- Expandable System: Traded up to a bigger home? Add up to 40 accessories to your alarm
- Smart Home Compatible: The Sync Alarm is fully compatible with Alexa and Philips Hue, allowing you to create the complete smart home experience. Ask Alexa to fully / part arm your alarm and receive status updates on your home security
- Smart Watch Compatible: Control and check your alarm status through your Smart Watch
- Alarm Control by Smartphone: The alarm system will notify you by email, SMS text and push notifications if the alarm is triggered. You can access all of the alarm settings and features via the Yale Smart Home Alarm App (available for iOS and Android). The system can be activated and deactivated using your smartphone
- Part Alarming by Zone: Alarm can be set to create two different zones allowing you to arm one or both zones. For example, upstairs and downstairs of your property. While away, you can activate both zones and during the night you can choose to activate only the downstairs zone
- Easy to Install: No need for wiring or technical knowledge
- Pre-linked Components: All wireless components are linked together straight out of the box and are all battery operated
- Extended 200m Wireless Range: Ideal for protecting a large property and out-buildings such as your shed or garage within one system
- No Commitments
- Yale Home App
- 200m Range
- Intelligently Connected
- No hidden fees
- Yale Home App giving you full control over your devices
- 200m range to protect your whole property
|Loud External Siren
|Number of Zones
|PIR Motion Detectors
|Wire Free Technology