Rangemaster PDL110EISS/C Induction Range Cooker, A Rated in Stainless Steel
Free Shipping & Returns
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Estimated delivery time of 10 business days
The Professional Deluxe 110cm features a proving drawer which is a unique feature for the range cooker market. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
Enjoy contemporary styling with added luxury. This seriously sleek range cooker delivers on both style and performance. This latest model is packed with high-performance features.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Catalytic liners ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with minimum effort
- Multifunction oven - Rangemaster's multifunction oven offers seven functions for really flexible cooking. These ovens have fan and conventional functions combined with grilling, base heat and browning elements all of which can be used individually. So you can use the base heat to crisp the base of your pizza; fan grill some whole fish; brown a pasta bake; cook your roasts using the fan assisted function or bake using the conventional function.
- Rapid response - A rapid heat up time for any dish or ready meal. This function heats up 30% quicker than fan alone. *For fanned cooking only.
- Porthole doors, so you can check food without having to open the oven door
- Handyrack - No more scorching your hands on the oven cavity when you reach in for your food. The Handyrack attaches to the main oven door and pulls the roasting tray out for easy access when the door is opened. This feature is great for Sunday roasts or alternatively for straight to the table meals such as lasagne.
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All induction models offer SpillGuard™ technology. SpillGuard™ ensures accidental spills are contained within the hob for easy cleaning
- Rangemaster induction hobs are fast, responsive and incredibly controllable. Incorporating a wealth of safety features, Rangemaster induction hobs offer by far the most efficient choice. Features includes; an automatic heat up setting, which applies maximum power to the selected zone for a brief period. This is ideal for cooking rice or pasta. Two pre-set temperature settings (L1 and L2) for preparing or simmering your food. Nine power zone settings, giving instant response and full controllability through rotary controls and finally a power boost setting which allows for quicker cooking times giving greater flexibility and control.
- The Rangemaster bread proving drawer is a unique feature to range cooking, enabling you to rest and rise your dough before baking. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
|H 93.0 x W 110.0 x D 60.8 cm
|Number Of Burners
|Number of Ovens