QuickJack Portable Automatic Car Lift System Jack (3,175kg Capacity) - Model 7000TL
Free Shipping & Returns
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Estimated delivery time of 10 business days
7000TL is the highly-anticipated sequel to the most popular automotive tool to ever hit the home garage or auto repair shop. With the ability to lift an extra 7.6cm, 7000TL portable car lift provides more room to tackle every repair and maintenance task on vehicles weighing up to 3,175kg.
QuickJack have been able to produce an extra 7.6cm of lifting height without sacrificing the overall dimensions that has made QuickJack a must-have in your garage. 7000TL still has an impressive 8.9 cm lowered height, 179.7 cm overall length, and 31.8 cm overall width (Per each frame assembly).
Automatic Safety Locks Features dual-position automatic safety locks on each TL frame. As the frames rise, these locks glide securely into place at mid-rise and full-rise. Disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar and your car lift is ready for a smooth descent.
Increased Lifting Height QuickJack TL models are capable of lifting an extra 3-inches making it easier to perform vehicle maintenance tasks that are both routine and more involved. The extra room gives you more ability and versatility under the vehicle, while doing so in added comfort.
One-Handed Operation By holding the pendant control in one hand, your other hand is totally free. No cranking or bending during lifting.
Please Note: QuickJack is shipped in three boxes, some assembly is required.
- Measuring Guide
- Suitable for most types of UK cars (up to 3,175kg)
- Easy and comfortable, one-handed pendant control gets your car in the air in seconds
- Hydraulic flow divider for precise, equal lifting
- Automatic safety locks for added safety & security
- Quick connect / disconnect hoses
- Low-profile design fits under the lowest cars
- Durable powder coat finish
- 7000TL Left Frame Assembly
- 7000TL Right Frame Assembly
- 1x Hydraulic power unit with control
- 4x Medium rubber lift blocks (5 cm)
- 4x Tall rubber lift blocks (7.6 cm)
- 2x Short hydraulic hoses
- 2x Long hydraulic hoses
- 2x Frame-positioning handles
- Fittings and thread tape for setup
- Instruction manua
- Up to 3 litres of Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI
- Assembly tools
|H 8.9 x W 31.8 x L 179.7 cm
|Dual locking positions
|Mid-rise & full-rise
|Lift Point Spread
|Min 94.0 cm - Max 152.4 cm
|54.6 cm - 68.6 cm
|8.9 cm - 10.2 cm
|Power Unit Weight
|Time to Full Rise
|Frame: 45 kgPower Unit: 7 kg