Lifetime 8ft 4" x 5ft 4" (2.54 x 1.65m) Modern Storage Shed - Model 60387U
Free Shipping & Returns
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Estimated delivery time of 10 business days
From tools and equipment to hobbies and projects, the right storage solution can keep your life organised. Lifetime’s Modern Shed features a clean design and durable build that offers a versatile place to store your belongings and free up valuable space in your garage. Its compact footprint is perfect for smaller gardens, giving you the complete storage solution you need while preserving space.
This shed is ideal for organising lawn and garden tools as well as recreational sports equipment. Expand your storage options with the six snap-in wall hooks that can be placed in multiple wall locations without the need for screws or additional hardware. The clerestory windows provide bright interior lighting. Doors are lockable and open 180 degrees for excellent movement in and out of the shed. The Lifetime Modern Shed offers a stylish solution for your storage needs that will fit in any garden, big or small.
N.B. Please note a level foundation is required (concrete, slabs, or a timber frame).
Please check full contents, footprint and measurements before installation. If you are enlisting the help of a third party to install this product, please ensure that all contents have been received in full and undamaged prior to arranging and paying for installation to take place. Accessories are not included.
Choose our Premium Installation Service at checkout with your chosen shed and enjoy the comfort of knowing that installation is taken care of by skilled and trained installers.
The installation office will contact you to guide you smoothly through the process and ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Prior to booking your install date (within 10 working days of delivery) the installers will telephone you to check the following:
1. That you have a suitable base for your shed. It needs to be firm, flat & level. We recommend concrete, slabs or a timber frame. Please note that your shed cannot be placed directly onto a base of grass, earth, sand etc as natural movement will effect the stability of the building.
2. That there is enough space to build your chosen shed and that access to the build area is clear of obstruction. A minimum of 24” (61cm) space is needed around the shed for the installers to work in.
3. That the contents have been checked in full and free from damage.
4. Please note that the installation company is unable to carry the shed through your home so if there is not adequate access, provision for this must be made. Please note that the installation service does not include the removal of packaging, but will leave it tidily for the member to dispose of.
- Assembly Instructions
- Lockable steel-reinforced doors for added security (padlock not included)
- Low maintenace design
- Shed floor included (a level base is required)
- Slip-resistant high-density polyethylene (HDPE) floor protects against oil, solvents, and stains
- 3 x A-frame roof support trusses
- 3 x Steel reinforced height-adjustable shelves
- Six hooks for organisation
- Interior dimensions: H 180.9 x W 228.4 x D 137.9 cm
|H 214.4 x W 254 x D 165.1 cm
|W 238 x D 147 cm